1
THE OLD CHURCH 1857  Charles Hansom, Architect
◄  ►   ▲
Navigate
 ©   Copyright  Ampleforth  Abbey  Trust  2010
BEFORE: The original Chapel was on two levels, and entirely enclosed within the wing added to Fr Bolton’s house in about 1810. It was thus invisible to anti-Catholic feelings. The drawing shows the situation when Charles Hansom started  to plan about 1852.
Page 10
Page 2